macOS Support Essentials 10.12 (Sierra 101) is one of the most popular macOS courses today. It takes place at our school in Los Angeles, lasts for three days and it is focused on providing a tour of macOS Sierra to every participant. With its help, the participants will learn more about the best practices of supporting macOS Sierra users. The macOS Support Essentials 10.12 (Sierra 101) comes with hands-on exercises and lectures that deliver real-world experience. This course provides a detailed presentation of macOS Sierra and guidance on literally every part of this process from installing and setting up Sierra to network management and system administration.
With the help of the hands-on, practical lessons, every student will learn how to set up users, set and change system preferences, handle security and manage permissions, use different repair and diagnostic tools, take care of peripheral devices and many other things. In this way, students will prepare themselves for ACSP (Apple Certified Support Professional) 10.12 certification or recertification as well as support macOS Sierra in a professional way.
After the successful completion of the macOS Support Essentials 10.12 (Sierra 101) course, every student will be able to:
– comprehend macOS Sierra options and features like how to find additional information about macOS Sierra.
– utilize macOS Sierra resources and tools to solve problems associated with macOS Sierra.
– get ready for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification.
– Primary computer navigation skills.
– macOS knowledge.
Who is this course for?
Individuals who manage computer laboratories or computer networks that use macOS.
– Individuals who provide support to Mac users.
Part 1: Installation and Configuration.
– Install macOS Sierra.
– Set Up and Configure macOS Reference.
– Use macOS Recovery.
– Update macOS Software.
Part 2: User Accounts
– Manage User Accounts.
– Manage User Home Folders.
– Manage Security and Privacy.
– Manage User Account Passwords.
Part 3: File Systems.
– Manage File Systems and Storage.
– Manage FileVault.
– Manage Permissions and Sharing.
– Use Hidden Items, Shortcuts, and File Archives.
Part 4: Data Management
– Manage System Resources.
– Use Metadata and File Search Technologies.
– Manage Time Machine.
– Install Applications.
Part 5: Applications and Processes
– Manage Documents.
– Manage and Troubleshoot Applications.
Manage Basic Network Settings.
Part 6: Network Configuration.
Manage Advanced Network Settings.
Troubleshooting Network Issues.
Manage Network Services.
Part 7: Network Services.
Manage Host Sharing and Personal Firewall.
Part 8: System Management.
Manage Printers and Scanners.
Troubleshoot Startup and System Issues.
3 days | $1399 | Contact us for more information and the schedule